Cooking is love made visible. Enjoy life, its delicious.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Taiwanese BBQ Chicken
Ingredients: Chicken legs
Sauce ingredients: Cooking wine, Chinese five spices powder, salt, soy sauce, honey
1. Wash chicken legs and dry them with paper towels.
2. Marinated chicken legs with cooking wine, salt, 5 spices powder for 20 mins.
3. BBQ sauce: cooking wine 2 tea spoon, honey 1 big spoon, soy sauce 2 big spoons
4. Heat the pan and add 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
5. Put the marinated chicken legs into the pan. ( cook the side with skin first)
When it turns gold color, flip it to the other side. Cook it until it turns gold.
6. Add BBQ sauce and cook with low heat until the sauce is absorbed. ( or you can leave a little bit sauce and eat it with rice. It’s very yummy, too.)