Snow Pea-1 box
Soy sauce- 2 teaspoons
Cooking wine-1 tea spoon
1. Wash chicken breasts and dry with paper towel.
2. Chop Chicken breasts into small pieces
3. Take off shells of the shrimps and wash them with cold water
4. Marinate chicken and shrimps with Marinating sauce for 30mins
5. Remove the roots of the Snow Peas. (As the pics show)
6. Heat the pan, add 1 tea spoon of extra virgin olive oil. Cook garlic until you can smell it. And then cook chicken and shrimp with high heat. When they are 90%done, add Snow Peas.
7. When the Snow Pea turns bright green color, taste the flavor to see if it’s salty enough.
8. If not, you can add a pinch of salt.