Cooking is love made visible. Enjoy life, its delicious.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Korean Kimchee Hot Pot
Korean Spicy sauce (it can be replaced by other kind of chili sauce)
Chicken stock powder
1. Wash all the ingredients and chop them into small pieces.
2. Heat the pan and add 2 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Put garlic into the pan. When you can smell the garlic, then you add 2 teaspoon of spicy sauce (or you can adjust to your own preference.)
3. Add squid into the pan, quickly stir them. Then, add tofu and kimchee into the pan.
4. Add water
5. When it’s boiling, add some salt, chicken stock powder & sugar
6. Add shrimps, green pepper, carrot
7. When the shrimps change color, you add green onions