Satay Sauce-1big teaspoon
Soy Sauce-4 big teaspoon
Cooking wine-2 Big spoon
1. Wash ribs and dry them with paper towel. Chop onions and ginger
2. Heat the pan and add 1 tea spoon extra virgin olive oil. Cook green onions and ginger with low heat. When you can smell them, add satay sauce.
3. Add ribs into the pot and cook them until both side turn golden color.
4. Add all the sauce ingredients and cook them with high heat first. When it’s bubbling turn it to low heat. Continue to cook for 40 mins with cover on.
5. When the sauce is almost absorbed, turn off the stove.