1. Chop kimchee into small pieces
2. Cut Pork into slices
3. Mix kimchee &pork , add some kimchee sauce. Soy sauce, mirin and sake. Mariniate them for 5-10 mins
4. Chop cabbages. ( Chop them against the lines, and then wash it with cold water to give it crunchy texture. If you want crunchier, put it in the refrigerator. ) A trick to chop them faster is to fold them and chop them together.
5. Cut potato into thin slices. If you are not cooking them right away, put them in a bowl of water to prevent color changes.)
6. Slice veggies
7. Heat the pan, add 1 tea spoon extra virgin olive oil.
8. Cook pork and kimchee with high heat
9. Add potatoes
10. Add all the veggies
11. Add white Sesame
12. Serve with Cabbage