Cooking is love made visible. Enjoy life, its delicious.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Coke Chicken Wings:
Coke Chicken Wings
12 chicken wings
1 cup of coke
1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 big teaspoon sugar
1. use fork to poke the chicken wings ( so the flavour will go in easily)
2. Get a bowl, mix chicken wings, soy sauce, half cup of coke and sugar ( marinate them for 4 hrs)
3. Cut Green onions, garlic and ginger
4. Heat the pan, fry the chicken wings until them are 70% done. When the color changes, take them out
5. Heat the pan, cook green onions, ginger, garlic until you can smell them.
6. add the marinating sauce and then add the chicken wings with high heat.
7. Cook until the sauce is almost gone, serve