-4 small lobsters or 2 medium lobsters
-4 slices of ginger
-2 green onions (Chop them into long chunks)
-4 garlics (use knife to crush them)
-half cup of rice wine
-2 big teaspoon of salt
-2 teaspoon of olive oil
-2 teaspoon of corn starch
( mix well with half cup of cool water)
1. Wash the lobsters and chop them into pieces. (With the claws, I use a cloth to cover them and a knife to smash them. So it will be easier to eat.)
2. Heat the pan. Add olive oil. Cook ginger, garlic, green onion with high heat.
3. When you can smell them, add lobsters into the pot and add salt. Cover the lid. Cook for 1 min.
4. Add rice wine and cover the lid. Continue to cook for another 9 mins.
5. Add corn starch water and quickly stir them around. (So the liquid will become sticky and stick on the lobsters. When you eat them, it will be tasty.)
Fresh Live Lobsters
Three main ingredients that bring out the flavour.
Ready to serve!
You can also use these ingredients to cook crab and shrimp!