Cooking is love made visible. Enjoy life, its delicious.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Pork with special marinated sauce
Soy sauce 3 big spoons
Mirin-2 big spoons
Sake-2 big spoons
Sliced Pork (Shoulder meat)
Green Veggie s
1. Blend Onion, sake, mirin, soy sauce and store it in a container. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 night
2. Marinate sliced pork with method #1 for 20mins.
3. Chop cabbages. ( Chop them against the lines, and then rinse them with cold water to give them a crunchy texture. If you want crunchier, put them in the refrigerator. ) A trick to chop them faster is to fold them and chop them together.
4. Heat the pan and cook #2 with high heat.
5. When the meat is done, add green veggies. ( Quickly, stir until it’s cooked)