Chinese 5 spices Tofu-5 pieces (These are marinated. Taste very yummy! I got them from T&T)
Red Chili pepper-1
Pork Lion-200g ( cut them into small and thin slices)
Marinating sauce for pork:
Rice wine-1 teaspoon
Soy Sauce-1 teaspoon
Water-1 big teaspoon
Corn Starch-1/2 teaspoon
Chicken stock powder-1/4 teaspoon
1. Marinate the pork with the marinating sauce for 20 mins.
2. Cut Tofu into thin slices
3. Wash Chives and cut them into 3cm length and chop the red chili pepper
4. Heat the pan and add one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Cook the pork until they are done. Then, take them out.
5. Add one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, put salt into the pan and cook tofu with low heat until they tofu turn into a little golden color.
6. Continue to add red chili pepper, chicken stock and chives into the pan. Quickly stir them around. Add the pork back and cook them with high heat for 30 seconds and continue to stir.
* For this recipe, you can skip the pork if you want. It will taste just as yummy.