1. Salt-a little
2. cooking wine-a little
3. Corn starch-a little
Chicken Stocks1/4 teaspoon
Black Pepper-a little
Chili sauce-1 teaspoon
1. Wash onion and chop it into small pieces
2. Wash and cut chicken breast into small pieces.
3. Marinating the chicken breast with Marinating sauce for 15mins
4. Heat the pan and add one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, and then cook chicken until they turn white. Then, take them out.
5. Wash the pan and then heat the pan again. Add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, cook the grind garlic and onions. When you can smell them, you add the chicken back and the cooking sauce.