Cooking is love made visible. Enjoy life, its delicious.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Cashews w/ Chicken-腰果雞丁
腰果雞丁 Cashews w/ Chicken
Chicken breast 2
Green onion 1
Sugar 1 small teaspoon
Salt 1 small teaspoon
Corn starch half of teaspoon
Egg white (half)
Cooking wine 1 big teaspoon
1. Wash the chicken breasts and then cut them into small pieces.
2. Marinate them with “marinating ingredients” for 20 mins.
3. Wash the green onion and chop it into 5cm pieces and slice the garlic
4. Heat the pan and add about 5 big teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
5. Cook the chicken with high heat until the color change
6. Take the chicken out
7. Leave a little bit oil in the pan. cook the garlic and green onions. When you can smell them, you add the chicken and cashews
8. Add salt