White whine-1/4 cup (if you want more wine flavour, you can add more. I used Chardonnay white wine)
Spaghetti sauce-2 cups
Fresh Basil-4 leaves
1. Marinate white wine and salt with squid and shrimp for 5 mins
2. Heat the pan and add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Cook garlic
3. When you can smell the garlic, add the marinated shrimp, squid and mussels into the pan.
4. When they are cooked, add water and spaghetti sauce. Cook it with medium low heat until they start to bubble. Turn off the stove.
5. Boil a pot of water for cooking spaghetti. When the water is boiling, add 1 teaspoon of salt and then add the spaghetti. Cook it until it’s done.
You can add crab meat or lobsters if you like!
Use any spaghetti sauce you want, I used the mushrooms one.