Rice noodle-1 pack
Black fungus-1 cup
Green onion-2 (chop them into long and big chunks. And separate white parts and green parts.)
Dried shrimps-2 big teaspoons
Sugar- 2 small teaspoons
Salt-2 small teaspoons
White peper-2 small teaspoons
Soy sauce- 2 Small teaspoons
Sesame oil-2 small teaspoons
Corn Starch-1 teaspoon
Rice wine-2 teaspoons
Soy sauce-2 teaspoons
- Soak rice noodles with cool water until they are soft.
- Cut the pork into small pieces and marinate with marinating ingredients for 10 mins.
- Chop all the ingredients into small thin slices.
- Heat a pot and add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Cook pork until it’s done, then take it out.
- Add another teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil into the pan and add the green onion white parts and dried shrimps. When you can smell the green onion, continue to add carrot, cabbages, and black fungus. When the cabbages are soft, add soy sauce, salt, sugar and water. Stir and mix them well.
- When the pan is starting to bubble, add the rice noodles into the pot. Stir them around. Add pork and green onion’s green parts, white pepper, continue to stir them around. Add sesame oil at the end. Mix them well.
Cut tenderloin pork into small slices.
Cut the carrorts into small thin slices.
Rice Noodles imported Taiwan.
Dried shrimps can help to bring out the flavour.
Using chopsticks is easier to mix.