Potato-2 (Chop them into small pieces. After you chop them, remember to soak them in cool water, so it won't change its colour)
Lipton Onion pouch-1
Pork Ribs-1 pound
1. Wash the ribs and dry it with a paper towel.
2. Mix the pouch with 2 teaspoon flour. Sir in 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
2. Prepare a pan. Heat the pan and add the ribs. Cook it with medium high heat. (Notice I don't add any oil because after you cook the ribs, the fat will come out of the meat)
3. When the ribs turn into golden color, you add the gravy you made. Cover the pot and cook it for 1 hr with low heat.
4. Add potatos and carrots into the pot. Cook it for another 30 mins with low heat.
5. Add green vegetables. Cook until the veggies are done.
6. Serve with rice.