Corn in a Can-1
Con starch-4 teaspoons
Chicken Stock Powder-2 teaspoon
Salmon fillet-4 slices
Cook this soup first.
1. Prepare a pot and add 4 cups of water. When the water is boiling, add corn, ham and milk.
2. Mix the corn starch with cold water. Turn the heat to medium low and slowly add the corn starch water into the pot. Continue to stir them.
3. Mix 2 eggs and add into the pot. Slowly stir them. You will see the eggs spread out. Add chicken stock powder
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
5. Add the seafood into the bowls. Bake them for 10 mins or until they are cooked.
6. Take them out
7. Cover the bowl with a layer of pastry. If you want it really puffy, you can leave more pastry in the middle of the bowl. So when it's baked, it will have space to puff.
8. Brush egg yolk on top of the pastry before you bake.
9. Bake it for 5 mins. When they turn golden color on top. Take it out.