Tofu-1 Box (Soft)
Pork Lean Ground Meat-80g
Corn starch-1 teaspoon
Sesame oil-1/2 teaspoon
Chili Bean sauce-2 big teaspoons
Chili sauce-1/2 big teaspoon
Sugar-1/2 big teaspoon
Chicken Stock-1 teaspoon
Chinese Rice wine-1 small teaspoon
1. Chop tofu into small chunks. Put them in a small bowl and add boiled water. Soak them for 5 mins.
2. Heat the pan and add the ground meat. Cook it with high heat(no need to add oil because fat will come out from the ground meat) When it’s 80% done, add grind ginger, garlic, Chili bean sauce and Chili sauce. Continue to stir them around. (If you find it’s a little dry, you can add 1 teaspoon of olive oil)
3. Turn the heat to medium. Add tofu, Paprika and green onion, water and all the sauce ingredients. Gently stir them around.
4. Turn the heat to low and add corn starch water. ( before you add the corn starch, make sure they are well mixed. Otherwise, it will becomes chunks)
5. Add sesame oil at the end