Ginger-2 slices (chopped)
Chicken stock powder-1 small teaspoon
Soy Sauce -2 big teaspoons
Corn Starch-1 teaspoon
1. Cut flank beef into very thin slices, about 0.1 cm. (make sure you cut against the grain)
2. Marinate beef with marinating sauce for 30mins. (When you marinate meat, put them back into refrigerator to keep the meat fresh)
3. Chop tomatoes into small chunks.
4. Heat the pan and add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. When the oil is hot, add ginger and then cook the beef with high heat. Quickly stir them around. When it's medium rare, take them out. (Don't cook the beef too long, or else it will be too tough.)
5. Use the same pan, add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, cook tomatoes until they become liquidity. (if it's too dry, you can add some water)
6. Add beef back, stir them together. add 1 small teaspoon chicken stock powder and sugar.