Same ingredients as Taiwanese Donuts http://carolcooking.blogspot.com/2011/07/taiwanese-donuts.html
Follow from steps 1-6 or you can make both and use the remaining dough to make the bread. And add
Maple Syrup or honey-15g
1. Prepare a baking tray and brush unsalted butter around the tray.
2. Bake Walnuts at 325F for 6 mins. Chop them into small pieces.
After chopping them.
3.Use the remaining dough from making the donuts. Use a knife to cut them into 2 cm size.
4. Mix the small pieces of dough and walnut. Place them into the baking tray.
5. Spray the maple syrup around the dough.
6. Spray a little water on top. Use a cling wrap to cover the top and use a rubber band to seal it. Sit in warm place for 40 mins.
7. Spray sugar on top.
8. Heat the oven at 350F and bake for 15 mins or until they turn golden colour.
9. Remove the bread from the tray.
10. Spray more maple syrup on top.
11. Use a knife to cut to the size you want.