Thursday, July 14, 2011
Milky Squash Bread with Walnut 南瓜牛奶核桃麵包
1. Prepare a food processor put flour, sugar, salt and instant yeast. Blend them for 5 seconds.
2. Add mashed squash and continue to blend. Pour small amounts at a time. ( Do it 2-3 times, don't pour it all at once. Flour needs time to absorb.)
3. Slowly add milk little by little.
8. Spray some flour on the counter. Place the dough on top and press it to let the air out.
9. Bake walnuts at 325F for 6 mins. Chop them into small pieces.
10.Place the little dough on a cake baking tray. (Remember to brush a layer of butter on the tray to prevent the bread from sticking.)
12. 10 mins before the fermenting is done, take them out. Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
13. Brush one layer of mixed egg on top of the bread.