1. Rice Paper Rolls (Coconut Tree brand is easier to roll and taste better)
2. Banh Hoi Noodles
4. Pork Belly
7. Green onion x 2(Only the green parts)
Fish Sauce-2 teaspoons
Fresh Lemon juice-1 teaspoon
1. Soak Banh Hoi noodles with hot water until they are soft. The texture will still be a bit hard, so steam them for 5 mins.
2. Prepare a pan and add 2 big teaspoon of E.V.O.O. When it's heated, add chopped onion and quickly stir them around. (Don't cook green onion too long because it will turn yellow.) Spray them on top of the steamed banh hoi noodles. Use a scissor to cut them into pieces. So later, it will be easier to grab and roll.
3. Boil pork belly. When they are done, cut them into small pieces.
4. Wash and chop cucumbers and lettuces.
5. Boil shrimp. (As soon as the colour change, take them out right away. Remove the shrimp shells.
6. Mix fish sauce, sugar, fresh lemon juice, garlic, water and chili. Taste it and adjust to your preference.
7. Put cold water in a deep plate that you can dip the rice paper in. When it's moist, place it on a plate and start to add the stuffing that you want to eat and ROLL!
There are different size of paper rolls. You can choose whatever size that you like!
Yummy! Lots of veggies! Very healthy!
*You can use other type of meats, other than pork belly, such as BBQ meats.