• 1/4 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)
• 1/4 cup mirin
• 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
• 2 to 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons minced green onions
• 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
• 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
• 4 salmon fillets, 8 ounces each
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• Yuzu juice, for drizzling, optional
Whisk together the miso, mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, green onions, ginger, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Place the salmon in a baking dish, pour the marinade over, and turn to coat. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Heat the oven to 400 degree. Move the fish from the marinade container to baking tray. Bake the salmon, skin side down, with the cover closed for 30 mins. Serve.
Whisk together the miso, mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, green onions, ginger, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
Marinate for 30 mins.
Fold the foil and cover the top. Bake!