Oily Noodles-1kg ( When you buy them, they are yellow color with oil coating. So they look a bit shiny)
Dried Mushrooms-5 ( need to soak in the water first)
Deep Fried Shallot or Shallot 15-20pcs
XO Sauce-2 big teaspoons
Five spices powder-few
- Wash chives and cut them in a long chunks.
- Cut pork into small long slices
- Prepare a plastic bag and put deep fried shallot in and crush them. If you use shallot, instead of deep fried ones. Remove the skin and cut them into small pieces.
- Cut the mushrooms into small slices
- Heat a pan, add 3-4 big teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil. Cook Shallot with low heat until they turn golden color. If you use deep fried shallot, cook until you can smell them.
- Add mushrooms and cook until you can smell them.
- add pork and cook them until they turn golden color.
- add soy sauce, sugar, 5 spices powder, XO sauce. Quickly stir them around. Add some water and continue to cook until all the ingredients are all cooked.
- Put chives head ( the white parts) quickly stir them around and add the noodles in.
- Continue to stir them. Add the remaining chives into the pot.
- Spray some white pepper.
- Add noodles