Ground pork-1.5 pounds
Fried garlic-2 table spoons
Fried red onion-2 table spoons
Soy sauce-half cup
Crystal sugar -2 tsp
Rice wine-1 table spoon
Ground pepper -half of tsp
Five spices powder-1 tsp
4 pieces of chicken breasts (or whole chicken)
1. Steam the chicken until they are cooked.
2. Peel the chicken into pieces
3. Cook ground pork in a pan until it’s half done.
4. Add the rest of the#1 ingredients to the pot and continue to cook.
5. When the ground pork is cooked, pour the chicken to the pot.
6. Serve with rice