Monday, April 4, 2011
Japanese U-Don-2 packages
Shrimp-6 medium size
Onion-1 big one
Soy sauce-2 tsps.
Black vinegar-2 tsps.
white sugar-1 small tsp.
1. Boil a pot of hot water and cook shrimps and scallops. When the shrimps change color, take them out. Rinse with cold water. Remove shrimps shells and chop the scallops into small pieces.
2. Chop onions into small pieces.
3. Heat the pan and add 1 tsp of olive oil. Cook the onions when you can smell them, add U-don into the pan. Continue to cook them with medium heat. Use a pair of chopsticks to seperate U-don.
4. Add all the seasonings. Cook U-don for another 2 mins.
5. Add shrimps and scallops. Stir them around.