1 teaspoon olive oil for brushing
2 tablespoons water
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup Breadcrumbs
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 large eggplants sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound ground meant (half beef and half pork)
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Oil 2 baking trays with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Whisk eggs and water together. Combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Spread a quarter of step 2 on to the tray. Spread eggplant slices on top. Then spread another quarter of step 2 to the tray.
- Bake for 45 mins.
- Cook ground meat in a pan for 10 mins. Add black pepper and salt and tomato paste.
- Put half of step 5 into 1 of the trays. Add mozzarella cheese. Do the same for the 2nd tray.
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Bake for 15 mins.