Tandoori Powder-2 Table spoons
Olive oil-4 tps.
1. Prepare a small container, add plain yogurt, olive oil and tandoori powder. Mix them all together until they become a paste. Then, add salt to taste.
2. Use a fork to poke the drum sticks. So later when you marinate, the flavour will go in and taste better!
3. Prepare a big container and mix the paste with drum sticks.
4. Put the container in the fridge for 6-8 hrs.
5. Put them in a baking tray.
6. Preheat the oven to 450 F degree.
7. Bake for 40 mins.