Soy sauce paste-1 Big teaspoon
Mirin-1 big teaspoon
Seven spices powder-1 small teaspoon
1. Remove the egg shells and chop the salted egg into small pieces
2. Wash chives, carrot and onion. Chop them all into small pieces
3. Cook chives, carrot and onion in boiling water for 30 seconds. Then, place them in a pot of cold water for 1 min. Take them out.
4. Make sure chives, carrot and onion are drained. Place them in a plate. Add salted eggs
5. Continue to add soy sauce paste, mirin and mix them well together.
6. Add 7 spices and Katsuobushi