Extra Virgin Olive Oil-1 teaspoon
Chicken stock powder-1/2 teaspoon
Sugar ½ teaspoon
Rice wine-1 teaspoon
Soy sauce-1 teaspoon
Water-1 big teaspoon
Corn starch-1/2 teaspoon
1. Marinate the pork with marinating ingredients for 15 mins.
2. If the kimchi you buy is longer, chop them into small pieces.
3. Wash chives and chop them ; chop garlic into small slices or grind them
4. Heat the pan and add the extra virgin olive oil. Add pork into the pan and quickly stir them. When the pork is 80% done, take the pork out.
5. Add extra virgin olive oil into the pan, cook garlic until you can smell it. Add Kimchi and some water. Cook until kimchi is soft.
6. Add the pork back, quickly stir them. And add chives and the sauce ingredients.